Travel has become an absolute necessity in our new global environment. Executives of companies are frequently required by their organizations to conduct international transactions, and some of these require travelling to other territories.
The usual challenges of business are compounded even more when something goes wrong in a foreign country. When an employee travels, there are many risks other than the business risks to which they are exposed. These include:
- Sickness, Injury or Death (occupational or non-occupational illness/injury)
- Theft or Loss of Documents and other luggage
- Delay of connecting flights or other transportation
- Trip Cancellation
- Medical Expenses arising from Accident or Sickness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation
- Baggage Delay
If your company can answer "yes" to any of following questions, you need to consider purchasing commercial travel insurance.
- Do you have employees traveling abroad?
- Do you sponsor trips, tours, or study groups abroad?
- Do you have facilities overseas?
- Do you exhibit or participate in trade shows overseas?
Our commercial travel policy covers all of the risks listed above, and you can be protected with the paymen of a small premium.
Contact one of our insurance specialists today more information and for free quote on travel insurance.