TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- "ICBL" and "ICB" are the trademarks and service marks of the Insurance Corporation of Barbados Limited.
- Any other trademarks, service marks, products and brand names mentioned on this website are the property of their respective owners and are hereby so acknowledged.
- The contents of this website with the exceptions of links to other web sites as well as the trademarks, service marks, products and brand names mentioned above are the property of ICBL.
- ICBL, its employees or its agents are not responsible for any direct or indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use or mis-use or non-use of this website or the information contained on this website, howsoever caused or incurred.
- Any information supplied on this website is subject to the written terms and conditions set out in ICBL's policy documents. The information on this website does not in any way constitute a policy document.
- The information contained on this website is solely for your personal or informal use and may not be used for any other purpose whatsoever.
- The information contained and quotes provided on this website are illustrative. This website provides general explanations of the types of coverage available. The types of coverage available and the prices of such coverage may change without notice to you. ICBL gives no warranty whatsoever that the types of coverage listed in its website are available or would be available to you.
- The information on this website and the quotes provided do not constitute an offer or an invitation to treat. Submission of any information to this website does not constitute acceptance by ICBL to provide insurance coverage or to renew insurance coverage.
- ICBL makes no warranties express, implied or otherwise, as to the usefulness or correctness of the information or material on this website.
- ICBL reserves the right, without notice, to change any terms and/or conditions at anytime by simply updating this posting and/or the information on its website.
- In the event of a conflict between the written terms and conditions of ICBL's policy document and the information, material or quotes appearing on this website, the written terms and conditions as
set out in ICBL's current policy document shall prevail.
- A binding quote can only be obtained by a formal proposal to ICBL through its employees and/or agents and approved by the Managing Director.
- No communications should be submitted to the addresses found on this website except for the sole purpose for which communication has been invited. Hence no junk mail, bulk mail, chain letters, letters soliciting monetary donations or other forms of communications should be sent to the addresses found on this website.
- Exploitation or modification of the material appearing on this website or any part thereof is strictly prohibited save and except with the express written permission first requested and obtained from ICBL.
- Copying, reproducing or posting all or any part of the information and material including pictures of people, places or anything found on this website is strictly prohibited.
- ICBL does not endorse and is not responsible for the contents or policies of other websites linked to its website.
- Only ICBL acting in its sole discretion can determine if and/or when an insurance policy is to be issued.
- By accessing or using this website you have agreed to the terms and/or conditions set out herein.